Sunday, April 27, 2014

Puffy Cheesecake Cookies

This house loves cheesecake. Next to ice cream, cheesecake is my favorite. Jer loves cheesecake more than any other dessert. So when I saw this, I knew it had to be made.

I found this recipe on Pinterest from Abby Sweets:
Cheesecake Cookies

One thing I found was that the cookies didn't flatten out at all while baking. So mine were actually cheesecake balls instead of cookies. If you want the flatter, cookie shape, you'll have to push them down to flatten before you bake them.

I didn't care that they were shaped like balls instead of cookies. They still had the cheesecake flavor that I love :)

2 comments:

  1. You should make these again, I forgot how they taste it's been so long... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to! I love getting requests :)

    ReplyDelete