Sunday, April 27, 2014

Roasted Lemony Chicken

You need to be a fan of lemon to enjoy this dish. Jer and I both love lemon, and decided next time to use less of it... that's how lemony it is. Maybe my lemons were just bigger than the lemons the creator of the recipe used? Who knows. Either way, the recipe was still good and I'll definitely make it again, just with less lemon ;)

I got this recipe from realsimple.com:
Pan Roasted Chicken w/Lemon Garlic Green Beans

The only change I made: I used boneless chicken breast instead of the bone in chicken they suggest. It's just how I roll. I don't want to deal with bones.

I like this dish because it has good flavor, the sides (green beans and red potatoes) are cooked right with the chicken, it's healthy, and it was easy (it should be since it came from a website called real simple...).

It definitely gets the Linds seal of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment