Sunday, April 27, 2014

Simple 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars

I have come across this recipe in a few different places, I can't seem to find a working link now, but it's easy so I remember it, and I love it. I need to make these soon!

2 Ingredient Lemon Bars

  • 1 box of pound cake mix
  • 2 cans of lemon pie filling
Mix the pound cake and lemon pie filling together, dump it in a 13x9 pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray, & bake at 350 for 25 minutes. That's it... it's that simple. Let the pan cool and cut into squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like it as much as I do.

I find these bars to be a little on the sticky side but they are so delicious I don't even care. I'm sure you could make these bars with any canned pie filling you like... I think I'll try pumpkin next!

No comments:

Post a Comment