Sunday, April 27, 2014

Single Serve Microwave Brownie

Everyone knows I love the combination of simple and delicious. That is exactly what this is. I saw this recipe on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect for us. Since it's just the two of us here - I don't usually make brownies because that would mean I would eat half a pan of brownies in only 2 days. I don't want to eat half a pan of brownies in 2 days. That's where this recipe comes in...

This recipe is from Simply Recipes:
Brownie in a Mug

The recipe calls to make this brownie in a mug, but I make it in a bowl. I have small, shallow bowls that work perfectly. When I make it I mix all the dry ingredients in the bowl first, then add the wet and stir everything together. I microwave in 30 second increments, It ends up taking about a minute and ten seconds. If you make it in a mug, the cook time would probably be different so I would test it in 30 second increments.

This brownie is pretty rich, You could split it with someone because it's hard to finish by yourself. It's really yummy though, and it's even better if you have some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce to top it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment